NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been saving up slowly but surely, tried to make some wise decisions. I finally got my Wings West kit installed and I couldn't be happier. Any Comments or suggestions are more than welcome. I am thinking of the c-one style hoodscoop. What do you guys think? I know that everyone has this kit, and a silver Celica with this kit is overdone, but I like it, and no one in my area has it. But, like I siad, comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks for looking.

-Rob

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Oh damn, i thought the WW wing was basically exactly like the TRD...is it slanted up a lil? How :gay:
Not bashin on ur firemed, the set up looks good. I really like the first and third pic. What drop u have cuz ur front seems a lot higher than the back.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ya. I actually think the tails look good.

That set up looks rather familiar! :) I am not a huge fan of the rims, but your car looks great!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the honesty guys (I can always count on that!). I liked the way the wing looked in the magazines and on other peoples rides here on the site, but now that it is on my car, I'm having second thoughts, might go back to the stock one. I'm not sure yet, i'll leave it on for a month or so and see if it grows on me. Also, I didn't know that the WW front lip arched up like that either, that will take some time to get used to. I eventually want to go with the Buddy club2 font, sides, and an undecided rear (the buddy club2 rear is too big!) What Rims do you guys suggest?? pics of them would be great. Always up for new ideas!

-Rob

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
i think everything looks clean and good, but if you say you dont like the spoiler, i'd be willing to buy it from you, or trade stock for the ww 1 w/ some cash or whatever, but i like ur car....looking good

lemme know about the spoiler though

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Stock spoiler would look great. A little more aggressive drop wouldn't hurt either.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.