NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

I've got a few things for sale here maybe anyone might need these things.

~ $70 (picked up) Used Stock Spec Blue Front Bumper. A few chips here and there from daily driving and scrapes on the bottom (the usual stuff). Stock Toyota Symbol and grill still there. Sold to local a Friend

~ $50 (picked up) Used Stock Spec Blue Rear Bumper. Unlike the Front Bumper there are more noticable scratches and such on it. Would most likely need to be repainted (Hence, the cheaper price compared to front bumper)SALE PENDING

~ $110 for both bumpers picked up!

~ $350 (picked up) 2 Volk TE37 18x7.5 30+offset Bronze Rims. Used w/ tires (Pirelli P7000 225/35/18). The rims are in OK condition, but one of the tires will mostly likely need to be replaced soon. Some scratches around the lips, but no bends... i guess u wouldn't call it in show ready condition ... but not bad for daily driving nice looking rims (the scratches are the reason i'm selling them for so cheap). I have pics of the rims, if you would like to see them send me an email at [email protected]

Please post or leave me a PM if u need anything or have questions.

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
wow, good price for the TE37s, only if they were 17s would I get them. HmMm depending on the condition I don't mind picking that pair up. Check your mail, requesting pictures. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First off, I just want to say sorry about all the late responses everyone, school just started here at UCR... and i've been having a hectic time getting all that together.

I"ve done my best to PM everybody back...

So far, i have Sale pending on the 2 bumpers...
But the rims are still up for sale!!!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, about the delay in response...

But my friend got in an accident and my needs my front bumper... So, i'm gonna hold that for him.

Also, I updated and lowered the price for the Volks... I just want to sell them... Please! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts