NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep...that's right

At saturday's autox at NHIS there was a 'kid', who appeared to be in high school, in the lot prepping for his first autox. He happened to have a very very well kept 95 (Right hand drive) Celica GT4 that came equipped with a bunch of HKS goodies. CT20B turbo, HKS cams, HKS intake, HKS exhaust, and possibly a stand-alone ecu. Apparently he has only had the car for a month.:crazy2:

Anyway....he has what used to be my dream car and he's there at an autox with his mother :eslap: . I assume she was accompanying him to sign the waiver because he was under 18 and she had racing experience too! Apparently the car is capable of 350 hp and he took it to his first autox to run on low boost :gap:. He was a complete noob on the course, but the car was the shiznit :)

How the hell does one get that kind of car at that age?!?! Sweet monkey love his parents must trust him. heh

He was telling me how he has gone over 140mph racing his friends WRX....he then immediatly discontinued the story as his mother walked up. :chuckles:

Lucky *******. I'm sure I would have killed myself if I had that car when I was that age. That's the story....no pictures :(....it was red with white rims.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
yep thats the one. the origanal owner was from ct and was the owner of autotrade.com i was gonna buy it but the kids dad offered them mor he sold it for 15,000 and just so you know its a 94

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
GT-4's have always been on my top 10 list. Man I wished they brought those cars stateside. I woulda had one of those bad boys instead of the slowica.

But red with white rims? :ugh: Talk about ruining a sweet ass car by turning it into a candy cane. :thumbdown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts