NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In followup to the thread VS Style Rear Bumper further clarification have to be made.
Okay... Jeff, drop it NOW. Leave it alone, and stop posting in this thread.
Who in the world can make futher post to that thread when you closed it immediately after your reply?
You have 7 posts total, and your only purpose of joining was to Sell an item. That's shady IMO.
1) Since when were you hired by me to be my respresentative to speak for me? NEVER
2) When did I tell you my purpose of joining? NEVER
3) I have never told you how many item I wish to sell. Stop making assumption.
4) Just because you have 8092 posts under your belt does not mean you can judge correctly.

Chumpchiggy, other than telling Jeff to drop it now, your comments were next to useless.

·
Registered
206 Posts
cliff... good luck on selling your bumper... hahaha... haha...

WAHWHAWHWHAWHAWHWHA...

hey.. don't you see that you're the one who started all the problems.... you're probably one of those person in the world that ALWAYS think other ppl is worng and only your-self is right...

anyways... just wanna let you know that... everyone did something wrong before... don't have to be so mad when you actually did something stupid as well...

once again.. sorry for the bad english...

and also.... GOOD LUCK ON SELLING YOUR BUMPER again...

WAHWAHWHAWHAAHWAHHWAHWAHW

P.S i'm pretty sure all the memebr from nc.org will be more than welcome to teach you a lesson as well.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
:popcorn:

Cliff regardless what you say now......:whogives:

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
anywho.......just wanted to say: those are 2 diff pics..might be sort of same angle...but 2 diff pics....obviously someone w/ a keen eye like me can see that

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
is that illegal to for your first post to be a for sale post? I know that everyone should be weary of newbies posting for sale stuff.. but i dont think its in the for sale forum rules that you need a certain number of posts or else you get banned..

but I do think we should have some sort of minimum post count (like 20 or so) and minimum membership period (like 2 weeks) before someone is allowed to sell something. that may prevent some fraud going on.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
then they can always whore it up in OT before they make a fraud.

·
Registered
105 Posts
imo, i think if someone wanan jip somebody, it doesn't quite matter how many posts they have, but yeah, it's hard to trust people with little post that's the thing

·
Registered
234 Posts
i think ppl should have pic of the stuff they want to sell with up-to-date newspaper in the pic

that would help .... mm...but what if they dun have digicam ???
mm.... this thread is getting off topic by da way

·
Registered
480 Posts
where's the moderator? i thought this post would have been closed by now. or maybe it was another one that i read. anyway...I'm in before the lock!

Woot! Woot! 555!

·
Registered
21,056 Posts
1st, I run this site, so I need to explain my actions to no-one.

2nd, this is your second account, which is in Direct violation of NC.Org's policy, and warrants an immediate banning. So, bye :wave:

3rd, I merely pointed out that I thought you were shady, for only having 7 posts, and all 7 of them happened to be in the one thread you were selling an item. Your sole intent to joining our site, was to sell an item. Therefore, I don't trust you.

4th, your attitude is an example of the type of person we don't want on our site, and it proves you would be horrible to make a transaction with.

Good Bye.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.