NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i was following this type s and once we got through traffic he boned out and i followed him at that point when we started he was infront because i was following him but then as we went he stayed that same distance away intil i stoped at 110 because i was not trying to die, well any ways he kept on going and going then i thought this guy had a death wish because he did not stop. well anyways them type s are fast!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i dont like to because im careful but i have never ran a type s and i wanted to see how i could hang, i have a aem cai, hopefully ill pull harder after i get my custom trd exhaust, trial header and possibly UR pulley kit!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
true that! but then again after i get all my mods im going to get the power fc and tune my sh!t so then that would be like my hondata but ill say toyodata instead! (i saw the toyodata part somewhere so dont get mad that i jocked it because im admiting to doing so!!!) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.