NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, seriously guys. We all know each other for the most part. We're all friends here, so let's be nice to each other. PM and do whatever you have to do and solve your issues with other members. We're all here because we like our cars and we like the interaction with fellow enthusiasts. We in Florida are supposed to be tight as a team! So let's stop the bullcrap. I will no longer tolerate any flaming whatsoever, if there is thread with even the remotest hint of flaming, I will close it. If you have beef with another member, use the PM function. No need to get all rowdy in here. It doesn't look good for any new members either.

I know most of you in here and I'm not picking sides, that's not my job, but seriously, let's all cut the crap and have a good time in here.

Fin

·
Registered
393 Posts
well atleast our Boss got some things straight......gj fin, lets play nice everyone, or you will be in timeout :)

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
what i don't understand is that why this was necessary - considering it had to do with a very small number of fl members (3 i believe) :confused:...

i think this was way overrated and i was so over it before it started. kids, can't kill em' :rolleyes: if people are gonna be making a big deal about small things then i'm out of this. i'm here cuz i made some new friends, and its fun to hang out. if you have an issue with someone, its a people issue not a celica issue. don't use the website as your playground...we all don't want to hear the trash talking if it doesn't involve us. if you have a problem, you handle it - outside.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Jusone36 said:
what i don't understand is that why this was necessary - considering it had to do with a very small number of fl members (3 i believe) :confused:...

i think this was way overrated and i was so over it before it started. kids, can't kill em' :rolleyes: if people are gonna be making a big deal about small things then i'm out of this. i'm here cuz i made some new friends, and its fun to hang out. if you have an issue with someone, its a people issue not a celica issue. don't use the website as your playground...we all don't want to hear the trash talking if it doesn't involve us. if you have a problem, you handle it - outside.
Thank you! Almost the exact same thing I said in the other topic. Except more sarcasticly. (sp?)

·
Registered
16,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Luna is right, let's keep issues between members in PM's an not on the FL Forum. I've already seen a decline in the number of people viewing and posting in here. This is bad for our team.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
group hug everybody :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.