NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this dumbass kept on going fast everywhere and reving his engine at me. So we finally came to a stoplight with a straight road with no cars in front of us. We took off. I was ahead the whole time but maybe only by half a car and in the end I beat him by one car length.

I don't know anything about saturns, but this thing was an old beat up one (maybe 1993-5) and had "S A T U R N" on the back in between the tail lights (or on them, im not sure).

WTF?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Theres a SL2 sport modle i think?? Anyways it has 140hp i belive so w/mods i can understand. Lots people sleep on those cars and cavys and such when they produce right around the same power of the GT.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by Quentin
Theres a SL2 sport modle i think?? Anyways it has 140hp i belive so w/mods i can understand. Lots people sleep on those cars and cavys and such when they produce right around the same power of the GT.
that would be the SC2.......and nice kill

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
they can be pretty quick, there are actually quite a few turbo SC2's in my area, super sleepers.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
you have a Gt.
The SC2s had 125 with the DOHC while the SC1s had 100 hp with SOHC. The GT is just not that fast unless you turbo it or s/c it or are runnning Nitrous all the time :D. Why I got rid of mine when There was a stock looking civic that kept up with me..

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
my blazer keeps up with the 5spd SL1 (the older ones) til about 80mph

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by F22-Raptor
The SC2s had 125 with the DOHC while the SC1s had 100 hp with SOHC. The GT is just not that fast unless you turbo it or s/c it or are runnning Nitrous all the time :D. Why I got rid of mine when There was a stock looking civic that kept up with me..
count all your tranny problems per race and are even to 100 MPH.

BTW where is Studdard?

Whoring up the DSM Forums?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
there is a turbo charged SC2 around here.. ive messe d around with him a bit, took the celica for night snack.. on my way back home he messed with me.. pulled on me about half a car to 80mph and i could tell he would have continued pulling.. saw him take a turn onto waffle house.. so i went home (i live like 20 feet from waffle house) picked up the Z and chased after it.. i wanted to see what it had, **** load of people at the waffle house.. so i sat down with some buddies up there and had coffee, waiting to see whos SC2 it was.. finally saw the dude but too late he was already getting into the car.. rushed out there and chased after him.. i was just really curious as to what this car could do, got a light with him.. he launched.. jumped a 1.5 car lead in front ( i didnt launch) pulled on him crazy thru first and 2nd gear.. got a little tough in 3rd i was about 3 cars ahead... but we stayed even no one pulled .. then 4th stayed even till the top of 4th where i pulled another car length ..not too slow, ive put worse beatings on modded celicas

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
count all your tranny problems per race and are even to 100 MPH.

BTW where is Studdard?

Whoring up the DSM Forums?
Huh?? Studdard decided his work was more important as they let him get off early if he doesn't whore...Traitor

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
You drive a Celica, they're not that fast. He drives a Saturn, they're not that fast, it's no shock that it was a close race.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Huh?? Studdard decided his work was more important as they let him get off early if he doesn't whore...Traitor
:werd:

well this sucks.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
That bitch!

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Littleguy
fawking whore.

Its up to us and that mexican *******.

EDIT:piece of sh!t censored baz-tard.:thumbdown

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
fawking whore.

Its up to us and that mexican *******.

EDIT:piece of sh!t censored baz-tard.:thumbdown
I figure we've already hit rock bottom when we talk about racing saturns.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.