NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
fools runnin a Honda 2000
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a little more than 3 years and my Celica has just reached its pinnacle. Heres a bunch of pics that I collected over the years:)

Here it is when I first saw it in September of 08
Its a 2000 GT-S 6 spd. I didn't pay window tag, it was only $5,100 lol

My first local meet in January 09
never ever had a front plate since day 1 lol

soon after I did the interior( pianted blue, broadway mirror, aluminum floormats, Sparco shift knob and shift boot). Then lowered it on Eibach Prokit with KYB AGX, APR strut bar, s2k antenna, and TRD fuel door.

Got an authentic TRD body kit and HID and LED everything by mid 09

Got black housing headlights, JDM sidemarkers, white rims, a CF hood, tint and got
pegged during water ballon fight, only in so cal baby!!!!

recleared the CF hood and changed to all white LEDs and installed Injen CAI and TRD Kazuma

and here are the final pictures

Thanks everyone for looking and for those who have helped me. Thanks to the great photographers( mrluilou, ervino, lilmexicanoboi, celicajonz, kangaruu, ,sciproject11 and many more). I had more plans but this is the end of the road for me(already began parting out and some things will be up for sale soon). I had really good time on newcelica. I am getting another car but will keep the celica so I will still be around.:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
I want your wheels..

·
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks you guys:)
I'm trying to get my little sister an 01 civic first then get myself something once I get more money.

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Those are Rota Tourqes right? Whats the spec on them?

·
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like them, on the Torques you will be able to fit Rays on them because they are specific(5x100) on the DR-31s you can't unless they are the acorn style lugnuts. Dr-31s are universal(5x100 and 5x114.3)

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
I really like them, on the Torques you will be able to fit Rays on them because they are specific(5x100) on the DR-31s you can't unless they are the acorn style lugnuts. Dr-31s are universal(5x100 and 5x114.3)
is that the only difference in the two?? I'm looking at the DR-31s, torques, or the real CR-KAIs, my main problem is the price between the real and the reps, but I wanted to know what the difference is with them if any

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
:drool: Johnny the celica looks really great man! Definitely stay with us and keep the celica! or else....do you wanna see a grown man:wtc:? hmmmm? :chuckles:

·
Chilango
373 Posts
Looks really good with the white rims :thumbup:

I'm trying to get my little sister an 01 civic first then get myself something once I get more money.
Give the celica (when its stock) to your sis and get something better for you now:shrugs:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts