NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't going to post anything about this, but I'm going to, because I think some people are feeling hurt.

Todd and I do not have a lot of money, which means we are scrimping and scraping to afford this wedding. In order to keep the costs down, we can only invite 80 people, which means 40 a piece. By the time you take all my immeadiate family, extended family, friends from college, highschool, parents friends, and growing up friends in general....That doesnt leave too much space.

If I could have the ideal wedding, EVERYONE would have been invited. But this is not the land where money grows on trees, and it sucks that is has to come down to money in the end.

So if you were not invited, please do not get mad, because I can tell you, just about no one was invited. It does not mean I do not like you, and don't want you as a friend. It just means i'm poor. :(

Love,
Liz

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
excuses excuses....J/P you never answered as to where i can send a card and gift..

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
I can send you a money tree if you like. I have a whole bunch of them in my back yard. :wtf:

Hope all goes well and don't worry about me even if I keep saying "Beware the Ides of March". :evil: :D

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
OMFG, Liz, we talk in the Cockeysville/Hunt Valley WalMart on my first day in Maryland and I'm not invited? I'm seriously offended. Damn and I thought that sleeping on the air mattress in your living room with Carlos looming on the couch above would have merited an invite. I can never read women. :chuckles:

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WillyWonka said:
OMFG, Liz, we talk in the Cockeysville/Hunt Valley WalMart on my first day in Maryland and I'm not invited? I'm seriously offended. Damn and I thought that sleeping on the air mattress in your living room with Carlos looming on the couch above would have merited an invite. I can never read women. :chuckles:
Shhhhhhhh! The wal-mart was our time! ;)

and why were you not at the meet? :nono: Moving? Lame excuse :p

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Yeah, why were you not at the MARYLAND meet? sheesh.....
btw, Liz, I dont know why someone would get mad at not going to the wedding, it's always family first.

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XYRCNCP said:
btw, Liz, I dont know why someone would get mad at not going to the wedding, it's always family first.
I know there were a few feeling left out, but maybe i'm also feeling guilty, because I wish I could invite everyone....

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTW, my new last name will be Burnett. Chiggy asked me if i was changing my screen name, to burnettbagel, and I said no, it didnt make any sense. He then said I could shorten it to burntbagel :rolleyes: :chuckles:

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally from Jamestown, NY. Then moved to Erie PA for2 years of high school, then to college in Ohio, then to Indiana for a summer.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts