Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Like what?

Votes: 7 14.6%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I wasn't too sure about the red at first... but we'll see how it is when I get them in my car... I'll take lots of pics. I think they will look way better in person... the first pic I posted doesn't look like the second one (which in my opinion looks way better)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I didn't even know they came out yet, but I'll be getting them pretty soon, love em.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I saw them in isaac's car, the guy from everythingceli.com, and they looks SICK...but that was during the daytime. They look much better in person thats for sure.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
They look much better than the previous ones, that ugly teal that lit up at night in the earlier versions was and is just horrid.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Right now I have reverse indiglo guages with a red LCD screen. I think the red in these guages would match pretty well with that and red footwell neons. I saw them selling at MBAutosport.com for $100, has anyone found cheaper?

Mark

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.