NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am from ecelica.....i have been told somebody on here sell stickers to go over the icons on your ac console so when u paint it they dont get ruined.....anybody know

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
im guessing he's talking about the guy that was selling the vinyl/tape so you could mask the icons. coz he's saying so the things dont get ruined when you paint em. b0x's vinyls are for when they're already painted over

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Originally posted by hi ho silver
im guessing he's talking about the guy that was selling the vinyl/tape so you could mask the icons. coz he's saying so the things dont get ruined when you paint em. b0x's vinyls are for when they're already painted over
but you could use b0x's to save the stock icons and their glow

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks for the help guys. My stickers were made SPECIFICALLY for people to use OVER their painted consoles.

However, i have had reports of people using them to mask off their consoles before painting. I cant tell u if, or how well they work because i havent seen the results first hand. You can choose to buy the stickers to try to mask the console before painting, but i cant guarentee that it'll work.

btw: They are not 100% accurate (size.) they are actually a tiny bit bigger, but the detail is all there :) hope that helps!

u can checkout PICS here:

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145891

1 - 8 of 8 Posts