NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys. Alot of people have been PMing me about my interior, and the ac stickers i have.

I've decided to sell the A/C stickers i have designed for you people who have their center console painted. Here is closeup picture.

As you can see, the characters are very chrisp and clear. Along with the stickers in the picture, you will get 4 additional stickers that include: Rear Defroster, Window controls, AC button, and powerdoor lock.

I have 4 colors available to choose from:
Black, Silver, White, and Red

if you are interested, please click on the following link.
(more PICS and INFO in link)
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74658

·
Registered
755 Posts
Why do that and lose your light shining through from the rear? I just got my A/C piece back from the guy that did some work on it to keep the lighting through...gotta paint the piece, then finish it up...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some people dont even get lighting in the back at all anyways. Either that or very little. This was made for people who have already painted their console ac controls, and/or want something to keep it uniformed and look clean.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
GTSnut said:
Are they thick enough to where they can be used as a masking? In that case I may consider picking some up. I'm going to be painting mine I think.
Yeah, that's a great idea. If they are thick enough, I would also be interested. Saves me the time of masking each item off myself.

Curt

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are thick enough to use as masking, BUT the sizing of the stickers are not 100% accurate. They're a REALLY good match, but i doubt that they are exact. couldnt hurt to try though :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.