NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of my bulbs behind the AC controls burned out, and I needed to buy another one...but the dealership says that I have to buy the whole board behind the controls for $75! All I need is that bulb...

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get one? Maybe someone has an extra that they can sell or if someone that painted their whole console doesn't need it, they can sell me theirs?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Usman

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do they sell the Camry bulbs by themselves? I'll be somewhat pissed if I have to pay $75 for the whole board...

The original board had actually broken and some of the traces broke with it...I had one of my electrical engineering friends take the entire board to the lab on campus and rewire it to get it to work...now that it's working, I realize one of the bulbs is burned out...

this sux...

Usman

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks...lol...I already bought the entire ac control assembly from someone...it cost $35, but it comes with a new board anyway, so it works out since I broke my original one...

Usman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.