NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once you paint the console the light will no longer show through and will not be visible at night. In the day time it can get annoying twisting the knob to figure out a setting. These are applied to let you know where each setting is.

You can also put these on, paint the console and then pull the decals off to allow light to shine through. More than a dozen people have done it this way and have had very good results.

They are roughly the same size as the symbols on the stock piece.
I HAVE ONLY 1. I just found it in a envelope inbetween some old bills. I guess it was one somone never paid for.

Look like these

best offer.

·
Registered
842 Posts
hey blitz do u remember how u got a hold of this stickers?.. i really need 1 real bad and im sure im not the only one...or does anyone else know how i can get a hold on these??

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea I had them made... Im no longer selling them, that was the last one. I told the others to get me 30-50 ppl with money in had and Ill have more made.I havent heard anything so it just shows you how serious people actually are on this site... Having just one made is too expensive...

·
Registered
842 Posts
would u mind me asking where u got them made??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.