NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys how are you. I’m selling my clutch this time. It’s an ACT performance clutch. It’s an upgrade from oem. This is my second clutch I own and its great. New. Installed but never used. You can still even see the act logo in the friction material and there are no signs or use. Comes with the release bearing and tool to align, which can’t be seen on the pics. This clutch is not too aggressive like a puck clutch and wont mess up your tranny. The part number for the pressure disc is a T022, which is a heavy-duty plate. According to the act website it says clamp increase of 20% to 50%. To me it felt like 50% or more. It has a great feeling. The part number for the disc is 3000606, which is a performance disc. Grabs pretty quick, strong and it’s not noisy. I loved this clutch… that’s why I bought the exact same one but I let go of the celica. I got no use for it no more. I bought it for a little more than what the price on the website says. Because of taxes and shipping I guess. I will let this go for $400 plus shipping. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts