NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a real toyota action or TRD wing with the third brake light... I would perfer to buy this already painted red...

·
Registered
320 Posts
i tried this and nobody ever has one.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Well why don't you offer some good money then. Most times I see people selling it for $400 and no one bites on it for over a month. I would also assume people would not want to sell it for any less than $500 because they paid well over $1500 for the entire kit, and the wing and front bumper is the main parts from a new car purchase.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
500.00 is to much

I can get one brand new for that at www.trdracing.com
if that is what I have to do then I will do it but I thought that I would check first before I bought it you never no what someone might want to sell...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Re: 500.00 is to much

02_gts said:
I can get one brand new for that at www.trdracing.com
if that is what I have to do then I will do it but I thought that I would check first before I bought it you never no what someone might want to sell...
Please notice that the $500 at that website is a sale price that won't last forever, AND it does NOT pre painted. So you're still looking at another $200 to paint. And I thought I remember someone posting this same site before and people responded saying they were out of stock. But I'm not sure if it was this site or another but it looks the same.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I GOT A WHITE TRD WING I AM THINKING ABOUT SELLING BUT SHYT NOT FOR 150 SHIPPED 200 SHIPPED GIVE ME A GOOD OFFER THEN I'LL LET U KNOW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts