NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of people with bad ****ing luck and car damage. Hit & Run I suppose...or more like a$$holes who don't know how to leave a parking spot. The whole top of my hood is scrapped with a huge ass gouge into the plastic. MOTHER PHUCKERS in all PICKUP TRUCKS, SUVS and MINI VANS go to PHUCKING HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going now to fill out a police report...a good 500 in damage :(

I think I am gonna go throw up now!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Sorry to hear about that :(

I filed a hit-and-run report just 2 months after I bought my car. The site of the accident was nauseating!

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Damn Susan.. what the F is going on lately.. I"m really sorry to hear that hun *hugs* I know EXACTLY how you are feeling.. no doubt... Just try to take it in stride... its all you can do.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
F22-Raptor said:
3600 in damage to my WRX...I didn't have to pay for any of it but I did lose her for 2.5 weeks..
You damange must have been twice as bad as mine. I only lost my car for 4 days.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
people are just ignorant!!!!!!!!!! Its not really the hood of the car that opens up...its the part that is right below the toyota emblem but just above the license plate. There are about 3 deep scratches ONE huge ass groove that I can put my finger into and then the whole area is all scratched up as if someone took sandpaper to the thing. The whole area is about 2 feet long...

it could be worse...I could be dead or more damage to the car. I am just pissed cuz someone just hit it and left...didn't leave a note or anything.
I had to go to Grand Central Police Department (I think thats what its called) to file a report..what a ****ty area!!!!!!!!!

Just called my insurance, and estimator is coming out prob. Monday to give me an estimate then I can get it fixed.

I just hate having to do something to the car cuz then something else gets phucked up!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW...why the hell didn't my alarm go off when this asshole hit me... things that make you gooo HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

good thing to know I spent 400 on a red blinking light

·
Registered
929 Posts
I had my celica broken into in my driveway several months back, my alarm didn't go off either. Now that I"m putting in a stereo system, I'm going to get a new alarm this summer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts