NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dealership Scam???

Hey everyone I'll get to the chase hopefully u guys can help me. I bought my celica at a dealership a little more then a month ago. Some stuff has gone wrong with it and I call them up and they dont want to pay for the repairs. I dont know if theyre suppose to or not But on their advertisement says "All cars come with a 6 month 6,000 mile warranty", now isn't it called "False Advertisement" if they don't comply?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You have to read the fine print on the warranty... was it a bumper to bumper? or powertrain only? What problems are you having?
A dealership with a 6month/ 6000 mile warranty sound like its a tiny place, and not a toyota dealership... am I right?

Good luck, but if all else fails post the problems here, someone should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
6 mo. 6000 miles is standard unless you are getting a "certified preowned" or unless you pay more for a longer warranty. The 6mo/6000 mile usually only covers the powertrain though.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Automaton said:
6 mo. 6000 miles is standard unless you are getting a "certified preowned" or unless you pay more for a longer warranty. The 6mo/6000 mile usually only covers the powertrain though.
Thats assuming the factory warrenty is gone... is that the case here Celicaguy13 ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts