NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered these two modifications for my 02 gt-s.
Is this a good combination will i be able to feel
a power increase? I cant wait till they come in
i should have em next week. Just wanted to
know what you guys thought.:D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
That kazuma is loud.. too loud IMO.. one of our florida peeps was getting complaints from his neighbors.. its an offroad exhaust.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Those around you will wonder if you have a bee hive or a weed whacker in your car. Yeah it'll be real deadly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn i was hoping it wasnt that loud :wtf: Fock it man
i already ordered it, i may have to buy a silencer.
So you think i should do the rev limiter mod next
hmm where would i get the parts from? how much
do you think it would cost? I was planning on
getting a free flow cat and headers. thanks for
the replies keep em comin.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i have those two mods and i can feel a difference..... i think its worth it even with how loud the kazuma is.... but then again i like the sound

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I'm all for performance but there is no way in hell I'd put a Kazuma on my car. I heard it first hand and it was pissing me off just driving near the person.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
yea i have em, you will feel a BIG gain, not a little one trust me, umm yea get a new header trial or trd, if you get this you wont need to really worry about a rev conversion cause your mids will be so good that you will barely will lift. Its nuts how my car drives with the kazuma on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate them. Hey hungster where can i find the trd header. Spring is coming and i have spring fever. Trippin, where can i get another resonator and does anyone think a resonator or silencer will reduce power? Let me know i want to be ready for the beast.

·
Registered
107 Posts
A resonator/silencer would probably reduce the power a little. Remember the Kazuma is a free flowing exhaust. Adding those things on it will restrict it. I'd go with the TRIAL header over the TRD. I've heard you get better gains with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I checked the website (thats where i ordered the exhaust from) but i cant find it. What catagory is it under? Do you guys know of any other website i can get headers from?

·
Registered
863 Posts
I personally wouldn't get the kazuma if I were you... Unless you enjoy not hearing the radio or anything other than your exhaust while driving.. just my 10 cents...

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
WillyK said:
I'm all for performance but there is no way in hell I'd put a Kazuma on my car. I heard it first hand and it was pissing me off just driving near the person.
ya i know....it sounds like shiznit....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts