NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please help me? i just installed my aem cai and my engine light turns on. it stays on and hasnt been off yet. how long will it be until it turns off? did i do something wrong while installing it? please help. thanks ;D

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your suggestion, any is appreciated. if anyone else would like to reply, please due so.

-plugged all the wires correctly and the cai is running right but the problem is just with the annoyance of the yellow engine light on. :confused:

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my engine light is off once i took off the negative battery plug for a few minutes. everything seems fine but when i rev my car to 4,000rpm+ then that stupid engine light turns on again. i dont know wsup with this crap. any suggestions? if it is dirty, how would i go on cleaning it? spray some compressed air? where do i spray? sorry, im such a noob at this. o_O

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Celica2K2 said:
i duno if its the same for the gts but in my gt when i installed my injen intake my cel came on....then i got a cap for one of the vacuum hoses which is very small....cel came off for me
hey wsup celica2k2,
just wondering how did you cap your vacuum hose(s)? what did you use to cap it? thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.