NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want an AEM CAI, preferably new, but used could be fine too...red/polished silver would be the best color...also the newer the generation, the better, i think newest is V2...looking for that...trying to spend $100 or below, thanks, TIM

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm getting rid of my AEM intake (it's red).. I don't know what version it is.. the air filter sits in front of the driver side wheel well.. it's in perfect condition..

pm me if interested..

·
Registered
248 Posts
there are no V2 intakes for the Celica. They redesigned the Celicas intakes to fit both a Manual and Auto but thats about it. V2 intakes are mostly for Hondas and Acuras

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, thought there was a V2 AEM that had like a bypass valve (even thou i dont think it works for the celi..i dono)

and CarbonBlur...might be intertested, i need a great price thou, i am broke as hell, i will PM you

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Look in the for sale?I have one but it maybe a generic?Look's and say's it is the aem but it seem'd kinda shady.Silver for a GT-S and I will let you get it for 60 plus shipping?Pm me if interested~Brad

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
mine is a silver copy of the AEm.Has the decal's and all the instrucytion's like the AEM but just can't be the real deal.Some minor hard to notice difference's.I will sell mine for 60 bux shipped.It's for the GTS but will work on the manual GT also-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.