NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
If you're willing to wait, go with the AEM gen2 that's supposed to come out some time this month from what I've been overhearing. A few people on these boards claim they've ordered theirs around 3-6 months ago and still havn't gotten theirs.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Aem lies thats not even a real dyno graph how lame are they!!!! Go with injen all the way always make great and true products!!

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just a quick update:

I contacted MVP Motorsports about the matter. In the response I got they state the GT-S version of the generation 2 should be in stock at their warehouse sometime next week as of this post (April 8th). I guess this means no more waiting :)
This is supposedly supposed to be just as good as an Injen's high-end while having the same or better bottom-end as AEM's older generation.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not only that, but it's slated to give better gains than the older generation. Someone who was chosen to test a final version made a post on it a few months back. I think he even posted a dyno.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Um is the new AEM going to have an issue in which with mounting after a few months a hole will start to get rubbed through the piping??? I know a lot of people on here had issues with their's rubbing on something which in turn eventually rubbed a hole right through the piping after some time but then again I though the pipes were made out of metal at least all I know are anyway so how the hell wouldsomething rub a hole through metal??? I think Iwill stick with my stock air box since I have an auto GT which is slow as hell anyway!!!

Justin

·
Registered
586 Posts
Although I'm not completely sure about this generation be able to rub a hole through the piping, I believe AEM said they also fixed that problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts