NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Affordable racing lessons this weekend. At the very least you'll
significantly improve your car control skills and have a blast doing it!

Registration closes by midnight tonight Wednesday April 2 - so tell
your friends - the more the merrier:

http://scca-chicago.com/chicago-scca-solo/the-learning-curve/

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
STRONGEST recommendation if you want to have fun with real experts and learn a lot about yourself and your car!

Been there, done that, class and a blast all the way!

·
Registered
8,275 Posts
Oh fuck all, will this be offered again later in the summer? I'm busy this weekend and my Celica isn't even out of storage yet because the weather is such a roller coaster.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's at beginning if the season annually and well worth the price. Ask Mr Funny... he started bashing his seasoned previous year's instructor after I taught him everything I know and pushed him hard at last year's Learning Curve.

I apologize for the late post, but try to do what you can to make it happen this year... priorities ya know what I'm sayin'? ;)

·
Registered
8,275 Posts
It's at beginning if the season annually and well worth the price. Ask Mr Funny... he started bashing his seasoned previous year's instructor after I taught him everything I know and pushed him hard at last year's Learning Curve.

I apologize for the late post, but try to do what you can to make it happen this year... priorities ya know what I'm sayin'? ;)
My mother is driving up from Tennessee to visit and I'm moving into my new house, sadly that trumps this. Last year my car wasn't ready. (shit tires, no alignment, barely had gotten the coils installed).

Next year....next year...:/: I'll have a garage to park it in the mean time and tinker. :money:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Understood. Again my apologies for last minute post, but I have been so busy it's ridiculous and finally realized that I had meant to post this.

·
Registered
8,275 Posts
It's cool, not that it would have mattered if you posted it sooner, house has been closed for a week and was in process for a good month before that anyway. I'll catch it next year for sure, it sounds like loads of fun and I'm really eager to see what the hell my Celica can do where the worst thing I'll hit is a cone...or how horrible it really is since I had no idea what I was doing when I bought suspension.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

·
Registered
8,275 Posts
She's from....Missouri. Mostly Michigan though, she's alright. If she had a Volvo and drank coffee she'd be a latte sippin Volvo drivin liberal.

·
Registered
8,275 Posts
If you hear about anything else like this PM me or post up, I've worked out most of my kinks over the summer and got a little feel for the car, all that's left that I want to do (that's not cracking into the engine) is get a super light battery and that rear roll center kit.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
You could still just head out to events. The club up there runs great events and is good with noobs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts