NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, its exactly what you think. Im going to be deployed for a YEAR to Afghanistan. I was told unofficially a week or so ago but Fri it became official. Yup, im in the Navy yet ill be on the ground for a year with the Army and/or the Marines. I have no idea what ill be doing or where in Af ill be. Sorry i haven't talk to anyone in so long but the minute i was told it pretty much took over everything else i had going. Ill be departing Cali soon but i have no idea where ill be going from here or when ill be going there.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I can't believe they're sending you in your current condition. Stay safe and don't trust anyone.

·
Registered
441 Posts
why ?call me dude....you better come to hawaii first....

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
808QwkSlvr said:
Yup, its exactly what you think. Im going to be deployed for a YEAR to Afghanistan. I was told unofficially a week or so ago but Fri it became official. Yup, im in the Navy yet ill be on the ground for a year with the Army and/or the Marines. I have no idea what ill be doing or where in Af ill be. Sorry i haven't talk to anyone in so long but the minute i was told it pretty much took over everything else i had going. Ill be departing Cali soon but i have no idea where ill be going from here or when ill be going there.
sounds like your a cop..dont worry im currently deployed right now..not to afgan but to a country adjcent to it and the living conditions are alot better than what they used to be..this is my second time to the desert in 6 months and its even changed at my base. dont worry you'll be back in no time with alot of money to get a new car if you wanted! stay safe bro and i wish for your safe trip there and trip home.

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the orders were cancelled and i wont be going. I dont now wether the be happy or upset. I kinda wanted to go. =X

Oh, are you thinking im a police officer or MA? Nope, im not. Im IT in the navy in the intel community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts