NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
backseat? pfffffff who needs a backseat!!!!!!!

no room back there anyway! lol

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Delta - did you use any certain write-up or what? I've been wanting to do this and know 75% of what has to be done. I'm just confused about the part getting it to fit into the car and all after you paint it..

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bro this was built INSIDE the car lol, it isnt removable.......

its actually molded and bolted into the car itself..

i built the majority of it with the help of 3 close friends and a bodyshop finished off the perfection work. it seems like i can build things but cant perfect them, i leave the perfection work the professionals lol

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wrong forum? my bad bud sorry...

thanks man, its sitting well now... lets hope it stays that way

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
geeeeezzzzz dude.. you battery is gonna hate you.. same with your suspension... i would never want something that big but.. it looks good :) what size subs you using?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 12" JL w0....

i bought an optima yellow top to run it, the suspension is my real worry but i think she will hold

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
OMG thats pretty awsome. caint wait to see it finished. how are u finishing the area between driverseats and it? just strait wall down?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a piece of MDF wood will be cut and then carpeted black to match the stock carpet, glad u like it! means a lot!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
So... you realized going into this that you won't ever be able to get to the rear suspension bolts right? .... something that you're going to need to do frequently after blowing the shocks out every 3 months.

·
Registered
419 Posts
nice job and everything except, yeah... more than 1 sub will be required and your suspension is going to really fvcking hate you, and you wont be able to change it...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts