NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**CF Pillars. Still new. New Installed them.

**CF front center cover (Where the radio sits. That Center, and also where you shift the gears...I guess it's a set.)

**CF, where the rear license plate sits and the top portion where it says celica. Never installed them.

**guages as well. set of 3. Still working from last time I tried them. Black cover.

**CF part where the middle of the door is at. Some might have leather. Some might have cloth. I have an extra set of CF covers for that.

**Custom TV molded where the storage place is at, in the center console. It's painted silver no cracks. The tv is bigger larger than the OEM (I think that's the right terminology). haven't used it in a long time. Would suggest buying a new TV as they have gotten way better in the past 2 years.

If you think of anything else you might want. text me I might have it.

***Don't worry guys not selling my custom stuff...and if I sale somthing I don't have 2 of, I make sure I can buy another one when the time is right. ;)

here is my number 310 986 1735...You can reach me faster through text. instead of through NC. :) Will send pics through phone. Thank you guys.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are the pics...I didn't have time before that's why I asked you guys to just text me lol and also again, that is the fasted way to reach me instead of posting. thanks guys.

once you guys call we can get down to the business.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts