NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just curious, how do you install non-oem fog lights? Do you attach them to the bumper itself or do you make a custom bracket behind the bumper to make the fog light go in the holes of the bumper? I have a 01 Gt non-trd. I saw brackets to mount on a plastic bumper but I don't think there would be room in the fog holes. Also I just picked up these round apc fogs. Here is a like what they look like, also will hook up a relay so they don't burn up. This is the closest pic of what they look like same style and mount.

http://images5.sortprice.com/img/743/6xbizKi1APcXynFzJhe

Later on I'll get a better fog light i know apc is junk lol.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Most come with the brackets. I have non-oem and i just put a strip of 3m tape on them and one bolt through the bracket, they're solid. 3M tape can hold like 25 lbs so fog lights ae no biggie

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm I'll see on the weekend if these will work good. I hope it will. Yeah, I have 3m two way tape and I could do one screw to hold it. I just hope there is room for the fog light in the hole where the fogs go on the bumper and stand up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.