NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my stock side mirrors are in awful shape. they have this film of grime and spots all over them and nothing will get it off. plus the paint is all hazed and they aren't even really painted on the inside edge. mostly just for the glass, i would like to get another set..

what do you think of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...tegoryZ33649QQihZ018QQitemZ280001749607QQrdZ1

they have them with LEDs, carbon fiber, etc, etc.. but i like the plainer, more stock look of those mirrors better.. but what do you think about those?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got ripped off by that seller last year. Ended up paying $180 for a pair of mirrors. Watch out! :thumbdown

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ive got the carbon fiber version of those mirrors on mine and got them dirt cheap. Only bad thing was in order to install I had to splice the stock mirror wires and rewire them to the new mirrors. Took me a while to get them right because you have three wires and they arent the same order on both sides of the car so you have to trial and error until the mirror moves right.

Heres a full shot:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
enough fog lights there?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dachusa said:
Ive got the carbon fiber version of those mirrors on mine and got them dirt cheap. Only bad thing was in order to install I had to splice the stock mirror wires and rewire them to the new mirrors. Took me a while to get them right because you have three wires and they arent the same order on both sides of the car so you have to trial and error until the mirror moves right.

Heres a full shot:
do you like them?

·
Registered
760 Posts
I actually love them. They look really good, and I havent had any trouble with them since i got them on.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Where can you get the bomex ones arent they discontinued?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Hey AZN, whats the price on those bmx mirrors, powered or not, I had a set of powered that I had to sell and I'm pretty sure I could of got much more for them

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
Hey AZN, whats the price on those bmx mirrors, powered or not, I had a set of powered that I had to sell and I'm pretty sure I could of got much more for them
I'll find out tomorrow, Bomex USA has takne the price off their website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts