NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ahhhhhh ****., cars been in the garage for two motnhs, i take out one ncie day and **** happens, thats wat iget for eating meat on fridays.

i am getting off the highway, look downt the raod and see a nice big ****ing ice chunk in the middle of the road, first thought o **** body kit, so i go to swarve to the left theres a car, thank the lord i look, so ihad to hit it, BOOM! some ncie four letter words, pull over, get out, look under car, plastic is ripped off and is hanging, ****! i dunno if i dented my oil pan or anything? watta u guys think? bad damamge? i am taking it to the dealership tommorrw since i work there and see if they can look at it for me, i taped up the panel so it wont fly around on the ground, an help os greatly appreciated, hopefuly no serisou damage. anyone esle expericecn this? peace. jon

btw- my rmm front has a nice set of scratchs on the front now :( damn it, i take the car out after two months and this **** happens :( thankfully iwasnt in a accident in result of it though, peace. jon

btw car is lowered with the Eibach pro kit

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
you are just fine dude.

dont' sweat it . basically i'm sure that it just pulled some of the stupid little plastic tabs off.....

dont' worry you're fine. Especially if you didn't drive long with them hanging down like that. Cuz they'll melt after dragging on the pavement for too long....

It's all good man, dont' sweat it.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight thanks so much bro, u know how it is when u just go out and hit somehitng like that, it sucks balls, i guess thats wat the plastic is there for ... . . . i think thats all i did do was hit that plastic and ripped out the plastic clips, becuase theyarent there no more. peace. jonathan

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
yeah you are just fine. as long as there are no leaks. can you get under there and look around.

the oil pan in this car is so easy to look at, as well as the oil filter and all that stuff. just poke around a bit.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
snow? damn it was 85 deg today...lots of girls in thongs on the beach.....and now to get on topic my undercarriage plastics are gone...they kept on coming apart after long highway trips so i took them off...i'll get them replaced when i have time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts