NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's a going every one
Got my first celica at the end of last year. It's a 02 vvtli 190 7th gen, and I absolutely love it.

The day I got her, completely standard

Stole the mothers avensis wheels for the MOT (looked well lol)

Then painted the brakes and centre caps to match

Carbon fibre vinyl gauge surround was next

Next up was Trd spoiler and new mud flaps (original spoiler was cracked and boot was leaking water)

Next plans are to get new wheels, but not sure what kind yet. I'm leaning towards gold or bronze.
I need to get front and rear lips and side skirts, not sure what to get either
And when all that done maybe some coil overs if the budget allows

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Welcome.

Where did you purchase your wing at?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome.

Where did you purchase your wing at?
eBay replica I got in the UK

Very nice.
Thanks
Where are the front mudflaps!!!!! But white wheels would do wonders, and How rare is a celica over there???

White:D
Still need to put them on lol. To cold
I had white wheels on my last car and they where a nightmare to keep clean. So I'm trying to steer clear of them

Celica are common are here, but not the 2zz, most are 1zz
We have a lot of JDM cars here as us and Japan are both Rhd, and back when everyone had money. Everyone imported them by the ship load lol

Seen a few sports M for sale when I was buying mine but the were out of my price range

·
Registered
4,111 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
You get coilovers and then its no problem decideing how low you want to go, except if you want to scrape the road then you have to buy BC extreme drop kit coils hehe

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You get coilovers and then its no problem decideing how low you want to go, except if you want to scrape the road then you have to buy BC extreme drop kit coils hehe
Good point but can't afford coilovers anytime soon, so gonna have to start saving, I don't want a extreme drop. About 2" mayb

1 - 20 of 33 Posts