NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen like two celicas on the web with superleggeras but im sure that everyone here knows other people with thema nd might have gotten pictures of Celicas with them, so please post some pics here. I looking for dark colored celicas, like black, blue, and y no, silver too. Kaminari kit too? Oh yeah, the reason is cuase i just wanna see em on a celica.

·
Registered
402 Posts
well its not a dark colored celica...

18x7 o.z. superleggra with yokohoma parada spec 2 tires 225/35/18 on h&r sport springs drop.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
GT-S Celica said:
i'll post pics wen i get my 17x8 superleggra:gap: (i hope its soon)

btw pete, did ur car feel like it got slower after u put ur 18s on?
seems like everyone wants to ask you the same thing. he replied in another post that it felt it was faster since they are lighter than the stock 15s

·
Registered
402 Posts
GT-S Celica said:

btw pete, did ur car feel like it got slower after u put ur 18s on?
nope they actually feel faster...especially when i am already in motion. the superleggras 18x7 weigh less than stock gt alloys, however the 18x8 weight slightly more.

Sups said:

seems like everyone wants to ask you the same thing. he replied in another post that it felt it was faster since they are lighter than the stock 15s
:applaud:

InjenCelicaGT said:
Pete00 your car looks awesome man!
thanks injen :thumbup:

bagodoosh said:
what's up with that amish guy in the picture? they can drive cars now? :D
:chuckles: he's not amish...cool guy in my club :chuckles:

·
Registered
402 Posts
TRD GT-S said:
u have inspired me to get rid of my fiberglass POS and go ww all the way
:chuckles:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn pete, I love that car. Can anyone photo shop it so it is spectrablue. Thanks again everyone. flyjames, I love it on black. your car literally owns. whose the white celica with O.Z.'s? That not too bad either, but looks much better on darker cars. Once again, thanks you pete00 and flyjames.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.