NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...I finally did it. I got the Ding King last christmas and i was afraid to use it on my car becuase i had heard so many horror stories of the paint peeling off or other things of that nature. But tonight i threw caution to the wind and went at it (while multi-tasking and putting in my new Engine Torque Brace from killerm :). It was really easy and i am quite pleased with the results.
if you follow the directions it works great. my first try i didnt quite follor the directions as closely as i guess i shoudl have. But anyways...the HUGE dent that has been in my door since the first month that i had the car i snow down to nothing! You can still see a little bit of a dent there but i am going to do another application tomorrow to finish it out.
Anyone with OEM paint on your car and you want to get rid of thoe unsightly dents...i highly recommend spending the $30.00 or whatever it is to get the DING KING (c) :)
Just thought i would sahre this with y'all.

Dave

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes...I too am interested in the above question. Lots-o-assholes have opened their car doors and hit my passanger side of the car causing long vertical dents. Will it work on those, or is it just for round dings and dents? Damn old people.

·
Registered
493 Posts
for me it did not work fine since all my dents are really small and sharp...oh, and i pull a dent on the sunroof and it over pulled it, so now its pointed up..i think celicas have some really cheap sheet metal and poor paint job

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It doesn't work all that well on the smaller dents unfortunately. I tried it on my small dents in the rear fender..but they won't seem to budge. I think they have to be larger than a quarter or so. I will keep trying. i am gonna try to fabricate a smaller dent puller for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts