NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes they are slightly blemished... But very slightly, and they are all cosmetic... Beleive me, most of them are very un -noticeable... But as luck would have it, they will not pass our Quality Control....
So I can pass on the savings to you guys... This is what I got Rear Camber Links $210.00 Sport Coils $170.00 Strut Brace w/ camber plate $ 365.00 (all colors) Street Sway Bars $257..00... (Plus shipping / tax if applicable)... Now remember guys, NONE of these parts are as bad as the one's I usually put on here, but they still didn't pass Q.C.... And I might have some items on E-Bay as well .... To order, call me toll free at 877-466-7655... Ask for J.C..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts

and these prices do not include shipping right?
Yes I read your thread..but asking once again if you get my drift.
I don't see much of a savings.

Then again...thats just me.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
no offense jc..but the prices without shipping can be the same amount we get from wctoyota:) a distributor of urs heh

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i was thinking the same thing as all you guys...with damaged good at LEAST offer free shipping, etc.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Yeah I'd be interested in a camber link for more like $150.00 USD shipped considering someone else I know got a brand new one for $180.00 shipped and it wasn't a blemished piece..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
scotty01 said:
Yeah I'd be interested in a camber link for more like $150.00 USD shipped considering someone else I know got a brand new one for $180.00 shipped and it wasn't a blemished piece..
I think the likelihood getting a set of camber links for 150 shipped USED is second to none. Talk less of a set that is only "cosmetically" blemished (Hence - they only look blemished but do the job as well as any other new set).

My drift in my earlier post was that for parts that are "cosmetically" blemished, you can easily tell them apart from ones that are brand new so therefore its only fair with his advertised post that there should be a difference in price between those that are spanking brand new and those that are blemished....even if its only cosmetically.
The prices J.C posted are not bad, but free shipping on some of the items or a reduction on others would be fitting the bill.
After all..these DIDNT pass the Quality Control test right?

Then again.. thats just me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I totally understand.... I unfortunately am not in chrge of the pricing... But I have seen the parts and to be honest the blemishes are very unnoticeable... At least from what I saw... The parts look very clean and have minimal inperfections to the naked eye... I can honestly say that my blemished part usually look better than most others first line... But if I offered free freight would you guys want them...?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
If you did offer free shipping on the sport coil springs..then lemme get first dibs on those jc:)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'd take a set of sways next week when I get paid. how many do you have? And how much extra is shipping to canada?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
yup the blemishs are barely noticeable...my friend got the springs from the previous "blemish post" and the only blemish we saw was a lil dot that wasnt covered with paint...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Sponge said:
Any estimate on how much to install the front sway bar?
Why dont u just do it yourself? I guess it would cost u $60 to pay a shop. But it's not that hard and you're just replacing your stock sway with the aftermarket.
With the rear you have to loosen the bolts for the exhaust and just replace the stock rear sway.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i want sways too plz

1 - 20 of 31 Posts