NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got together a list of parts me and my friends have for sale. Prices (not including shipping), are in (). '?' means if you want it, name your price. If it's cool, you got it; if not, we'll talk. Well here goes:
-Stock Celica GT-S Foglights(?), Taillights(?), Airbox/Filter(?), StreetGlow 5' neon string blue ($15), 1997-2000 (I think these are the years) Prelude DC Ceramic Headers ($150), Prelude DC Sports Exhaust($400), 2 12" MTX (400 watts max) in box with 400 watt amp ($200), Scooter I won at NOPI(?)

I'll add things at bottom w/ an edit, so check in.

**EDIT** - I also have a Razo Carbon Fiber shift knob (MT)
This is shaped like a type r knob, but carbon fiber on the handle and on the top of it. Everything else is anondized blue ($25) - new it is $50-60

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good looking out - I'll change it when I am done posting this. $75 shipped would be great for the fogs. It is the bulb and housing. Was there any otther part that you need for it? PM me, or just post if you want.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a few new additions to the list above. In addition to the Razo Carbon Fiber Shift Knob (by the way, it has threads to screw the knob on by itself - no screws, etc.), I also have these for sale:
-Stock 2000 GT-S Radio/cd player/tape player
-Stock shifter (replaced by short shifter)
Feel free to ask any price for these items and if I think it's fair, then we're in business. Let me know!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More additions: I also have the following for sale:

-Stock GT-S alternator pulley and original belt
-Stock GT-S shifter (not short shifter)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MT 6 speed. sorry