NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not gotten any traffic ticket in about 5 years.

Was cruising in my Celica GTS at high speed on freeway X as usual. A car was accelerating trying to catch up. I was trying to slow down to legal speed but too late. Got pulled over by 2 CHP in their huge, dumb and slow SUV with like 10 spot lights in front and loud speakers.

They asked if I had any excuse to drive at 96 MPH in the 65MPH freeway. I was stumped, telling them I was just following traffic. They said they were tracking me for over 5 miles, and I was not just following traffic, but was weaving aggressively around it.

Porkie even commented that the 9" GPS screen was way too large to hang on the wind shield of such a tiny, little car, that it may be illegal...blah blah blah... They looked pissed off at me and my little car, wrote their ticket and warned me to slow down.

I paid $100 all-inclusive for a female attorney ( her last name is Aronson) in San Diego to fight the ticket. She managed to delay the trial for 18 months into 2016, by which time hopefully the officer may have been fired from CHP or died in traffic accidents...

·
Daddy Daycare
20,265 Posts
Seriously, not nice to actually wish bad things or even death on people doing their job, even if they were profiling you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
People like you are the ones who deserve to be taught a lesson, you are obviously not following the law and this officers are just doing their job at preventing people like you from ruining others people life. Be a man and i hope you learn a lesson,stupid.

·
Registered
60 Posts
OP wishes the worst on these officers (who are normal people like you or me mind you) after he was the one who made the mistake... Trust me, they took it easy on you. Don't really understand the point in you posting this.

·
Registered
354 Posts
OP wishes the worst on these officers (who are normal people like you or me mind you) after he was the one who made the mistake... Trust me, they took it easy on you. Don't really understand the point in you posting this.
He possibly posted it to elicit responses from the community in hopes that someone might reason with him. I don't see how you can justify speeding like that at all. Let's just hope that this was posted to troll and didn't really happen.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
So which junkyard do they send his car to after they crush it? There might still be some good parts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts