NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
Joined
·
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove back down from Lancaster through the crest with a guy from San Pedro who has a MR-S with the SF turbo on it. We didn't really race per se but we did line up on the 110 a couple times and we stayed pretty even. There was traffic so we didn'y push it at all. Admittedly I had about 400 pounds of tools and equipment in the car with me, a full tank of gas and I had the wastegate duty cycle set to 0% so I was only making maybe 18 PSI, but that was still pretty impressive for an MR-S. From what he says it runs low 13s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
wasn't he the one who ran 12's with a 25 shot, and low 13's on slicks @ LACR!

nice job. teh all track ownz again
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Illusive said:
wasn't he the one who ran 12's with a 25 shot, and low 13's on slicks @ LACR!

nice job. teh all track ownz again
I'm not sure - what color was that one? This one was red but I didn't see a nitrous setup so I think this was a different guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Boosted. You werent racing per-se? I say this thread get deleted.:chuckles:
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
Boosted. You werent racing per-se? I say this thread get deleted.:chuckles:
Hmm I guess I should have mentioned Manny's sister or something? Please forgive me I'm still new at this... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
Hmm I guess I should have mentioned Manny's sister or something? Please forgive me I'm still new at this... ;)
Where is Will?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,647 Posts
Newcelica.org wants manny's sister
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Illusive said:
wasn't he the one who ran 12's with a 25 shot, and low 13's on slicks @ LACR!

nice job. teh all track ownz again
This is Carver on Spyderchat, but his Spyder is silver not red so it wasn't him.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top