NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my car has been under construction for a while. I sold the Wingswest kit, TRD Wing, OEM CF Hood, ViS Raised Hood Scoop and a bunch of other stuff to make way for new things. As of now I still need another CF Hood and hopefully the lambo doors to finish things off. The kit is authentic Vizage and the wing is authentic Veilside.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the way it has turned out. Feedback is welcome, good or bad.

And heres the pics:














 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,860 Posts
car looks really good but ive never like that rear or those clear corners...how come you didnt paint the AC controls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts
Very nice!

Love that vizage kit :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments. I'm working on the CF hood so hopefully I will have that in another week.

mrluilou said:
car looks really good but ive never like that rear or those clear corners...how come you didnt paint the AC controls?
I didn't want to lose the controls at night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,888 Posts
Luv JP. Instead of a cf hood, save some money and get a black or cf strip with a black or cf hood scoop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,225 Posts
Ryle said:
mrluilou said:
car looks really good but ive never like that rear or those clear corners...how come you didnt paint the AC controls?
I didn't want to lose the controls at night.
Everyone says that. Get it painted, trust me. If you don't know which side is hot and which is cold you shouldn't be driving a celica. :chuckles:
 

·
Cartoon Porn Festival
Joined
·
18,038 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
Ryle said:
mrluilou said:
car looks really good but ive never like that rear or those clear corners...how come you didnt paint the AC controls?
I didn't want to lose the controls at night.
Everyone says that. Get it painted, trust me. If you don't know which side is hot and which is cold you shouldn't be driving a celica. :chuckles:
Yup. The only thing I am not sure of right now is which click is for which setting on the direction of the air movements. :faint: I remember the first click being face, then face-feet, then feet, then feet-window, then window. Can anyone comfirm that for me please? :D If it's right, then you really dont need the little pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Eh, nice parts but there just doesn't seem to be very much flow to your car.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top