NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!!!I'm kind of new to this particular (Hawaii)forum and I just wanted to say What's Up!!???Happy to "meet"other Celica owners,no matter where they live!!!
What's up Clint!!!!???

·
Registered
16 Posts
VA

hello dude,
i used to live in Hopewell, VA living la vida loca now in Hawaii
nice to have u
JJ

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
I met Wilfredo on the VA Celica website http://www.strictlycelica.com :)

Check it out! They've got it pretty together over there. :thumbup: I was telling him about how we were trying to put up our own Hawaii site for the boys down here... and also shedding a little light on the cops vs. modified import scene here in the islands. We spoke a little about everyone's best bud (especially Warner's hehe), Mike Hunt. :AF:

·
Registered
236 Posts
im from fairfax va,i think hawaii brings some of the illest styles to the import scene.i check out a lot of 808sites & shows online, & all i see is some of the tightest rides this side of japan!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry I haven't responded in a timely matter.(For some reason the forum board was down and I couldn't get through.)Thanks for the welcomes.I have talked a little with Clint and could sympathize about the cop hassles.It's kind of the same everywhere.Mods/tuners=quotas.We're easy money and that may never change.Sux big time.Anyways,glad to be here.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
yeah man, it can be pretty bad sometimes! It's really odd, but I don't get half the hassles I used to get when I owned my Honda. I don't know if it's because I decided to go with legal tint this time or what.

Tonight I was in town and I saw a patrol car at the intersection I was approaching. When he pulled behind me as I went past I was sure he was going to flip on the blues when I got stuck at the next red light, but he didn't. Another red light later and he still left me alone, but decided to pull on the side of me after a few seconds. He basically treated me like any other car on the road, and aside from a glance over at my car, didn't give me a second thought.

That made my night. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QWKsilvr808 said:
yeah man, it can be pretty bad sometimes! It's really odd, but I don't get half the hassles I used to get when I owned my Honda. I don't know if it's because I decided to go with legal tint this time or what.

Tonight I was in town and I saw a patrol car at the intersection I was approaching... he pulled behind me as I went past I was sure he was going to flip on the blues...but he didn't. Another red light later... he still left me alone, but decided to pull on the side of me after a few seconds. He basically treated me like any other car on the road..

That made my night. :)
The poor hondas in my neighborhood are constantly hassled.I know of two dudes who had been stopped by the same cop several times in one night.Since I'm still basically stock(money and mods are allergic to each other on my budget)no one bothers me.Wish the police would concentrate on REAL offenders.Glad you didn't get pulled Clint!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts