NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning to sell my car and im just trying to see how much will I get if i part out the car and again this just a part out thread. I will not part out part of the turbo unless everyone is interested in all the parts. Give me offers and dont lowball me because Im not in a hurry to sell it. I have a 2001 celica GT-S

XS Engineering Turbo I only used for 6k miles but im not sure about previous owner. he rebuilt it not that long ago
SF intercooler
Apex-i Powerfc with commander
Magnaflow 3" turbo back
AEM Wide band black on black
Autometer Cobalt Boost and EGT gauge
HKS turbo timer
SF Fuel Rail system
Injen Short Ram intake
WW front lip
Kaminari Side Skirts fiberglass
TRD Wing fiberglass
Kaminari Back bumper fiberglass
HID kit that was sold to me from the bubble bee celica. it was from japan 8000k.
TRD short shifter with XRS shift knob
TYC taillights (red)
Pioneer Deck dont know what model series
Alpine v12 amp with 4 type R speakers
Tein Stech springs used 10k
KYB GR-2 Shock used 10k
autometer pro series gauges with dual gauge pod air/fuel and volt gauge with autometer shiftlight

Still have some more stuff but that is the stuff I can name from the top of my head. Just give me an offer and no dibs or anything because its just a interest thread and im planning to sell it to the best offer.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Around how much were you hoping for the alpine amp, speakers and tyc lights?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The alpine v12 amp and 4 type r speakers. I dont know how much its worth. make me an offer and if i feel like its the right amount ill sell it. Also for the TYC taillights I dont know how much its worth.

My body kit is painted black and as for the TRD short shifter and xrs shfit knob im looking for 100 dollars + shipping + 3%paypal fee

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
what are the product numbers or details on the alpine stuff

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can come take a look at it since your local cause I dont know but all I know its a v12 and they are type r speakers because it say that its type r on it

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha you guys offer me because i dont really know how much these are worth and just dont lowball me and its okay.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
whats the wattage on the amp?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
umm its a alpine v12 4/3/2 channel amp. they sell it at goodguys for like 500 dollars.

Ill sell the powerfc if they if part out the turbo kit because its tuned with the turbo kit right now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts