NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*EDIT*Make me an offer any resonable one accepted Just looking to get rid of these Fast now ,My loss is your gain*EDIT*

I have a brand new set of diamond plate floor mats(fronts and rears). They have been powdercoated Tiger Drylac Mirror silver.The finish is a "hyper silver" type of finish . I had it professionally done to get rid of the Polished Aluminum look ,that I dont care for (to much like chrome for me LOL)

Tiger Drylac Is the Premeir Thermal coating on the market ,and is VERY tuff,and durable. It is Very High Quality materials/products . So The finish should hold up very well . Deffinittlly a Step up in appreance from the Polished "blingbling" chrome Look IMO.

My reason for getting rid of them is I'm making my own set of floor mats

PM Or email me if intrested ,Floor mats are at home and ready to ship ,I dont have pics yet but will SOON ,Make me an offer and we will negotiate from their .

Bought from Nopi $170 + ship (still have receipt) + thermal coating Retail about $200 for the the Job I had done Of course I did not pay that ,But ....

How about $250 shipped OBO

Sinc:Kenny Heiser
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump Back up for sale make me an offer .I have pictures Please Pm or email me with your address and I will send them out ASAP.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Originally posted by KEnny Heiser 3
Bump Back up for sale make me an offer .I have pictures Please Pm or email me with your address and I will send them out ASAP.

PS if some one is really intrested but afraid that the finish will not hold up ,I can send you a sample of the coating and you can use what ever you like to scratch,knick,scrape etc the coating .This stuff is tuff as nails. It should hold up threw regular use very well.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Some one make me an offer.I'm looking to get rid of these now !!!!I could use the money Ill make some one a smoking deal on some Very nice mats .give me email address for pics.

sinc:Kenny Heiser

1 - 17 of 17 Posts