NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its up for sale again, the person that wanted it didnt fall through so im selling it again. its 250 shipped or 200 local pickup. Its the AMSS downpipe and it retails for like 400 bucks, so if anyone wants it pm me or post here

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
o just so you guys know, i did all the neccessary welding on it so you wont have to, just bolt it on and go, it also comes with a high flow cat if your interested

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not sure if it will fit a GT, if the gt has the same downpipe than yes it will fit. YES it has a high flow cat on it, it comes with the dp. Like i said i already fixed all problems with it so that it will directly bolt on, i did not dyno so i dont know about gain. it also has no resonator, so its has less restrictions

·
Registered
161 Posts
ill give you $200 shipped if you give me a little bit to come up with da cash.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah, i have better offers, plus shipping is a biatch cause the thing is already welded together. shipping is like 80 bucks so no, if i cut it, than maybe but its up to you to weld it together

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
o and this thing was made to fit any exaust, i had to cut my stock flange so that it would fit to my trd exaust. i did all the work amss should have done so that it would fit right and feel right.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TTT cmon guys lots of interest but no definite yes or no yet, its already done up for you, all you need to do is bolt it on and go. I did all the extra work including fixing the ground clearance on it so it wont scrape at all!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts