NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
looks like you need another led in there ... i think that would make it look more like the real ones. other than that good job!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I do have 2 leds in the angel eyes, and they are brighter in person. My cameras flash made it look alot dimmer. Thanks for the pics Fin! ;)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Thats a lot of dead bugs :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
:chuckles: Thanks for noticing. To tell you the truth my car went in the body shop that day to get my body kit put on, so I wasnt really worried about what my stock bumper looked like. ;) I took it there like 4 hours after I took the pics in my garage. Im hoping to get it back somewhere around Monday (just in time for Daytona!) So there ya big bully!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
that is why u turn the flash off...mike didn't you have decals on youe hood?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
How much ?
and how difficult?
I wanna do it !

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Acilec said:
....Freaky.... :eek: (i've seen the movie way to many times)... :ugh: :chuckles:

As if i needed any more trouble identifying celica's on the road at night - and not mistakening them for a VW bug - now i have to pay attention to bimmers just to make sure it ain't Mike flying by!!! JERK!! :bang: :chuckles:

Very cool though!! :thumbup: Can't wait to see it in person...I agree with Luna....would look sexy as hell on a black or carbon blue celica

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks guys, Yeah I painted em myself. The decals on the hood were an experiment, I saw it on a car that had the bodykit that I am getting put on so I tryed it. I didnt like em so I took em off, looks cleaner I think. Talk to the guy that doin my car, My kit should be on and ready for early this week :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Once I get my return back- I'll hopefully have enough for both contact lens examinations and the angel eye's-

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Is there anyway the eyes could be made into a complete circle??

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Re: Re: Angel Eyes Pictures from Mike's Car: Look!

UBadMnkyBad said:
As if i needed any more trouble identifying celica's on the road at night - and not mistakening them for a VW bug -:chuckles:
hahahahaha - i thought i was the only one :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I got it done by Mike and his friend earlier tonight. Painted my headlights too. Did an excellent job. Pics will be up soon, but right now my car is without a front bumper and I still have to put my LED's in the front.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Marc, its not to pricey. I think he said like 50 or 65 or somewhere around there. He gets all the supplies so I am not sure what the costs for that are. If you want I can talk to him for ya ;)
BTW it looks 3 times as better on a dark car IMHO, 2002GTs car is micca blue and it looks awesome!

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
FastAss00GTS said:
Marc, its not to pricey. I think he said like 50 or 65 or somewhere around there. He gets all the supplies so I am not sure what the costs for that are. If you want I can talk to him for ya ;)
BTW it looks 3 times as better on a dark car IMHO, 2002GTs car is micca blue and it looks awesome!
I think Ray was saying something like $65 installed. Totally worth it if you ask me. By the way Mike, I should have pics of the angel eyes and headlights by tomorrow night...just gotta get that soldering iron tonight and get those blinker LEDs in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts