1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
"Kits you make yourself use a hexagonal rod obtained from standard window blinds.
Mine are devised from a smooth, round, clear acrylic rod."

Kits you make yourself, cost you about $15 at most and give you the same result........ooooh a smooth, round, clear acrylic rod......:wtf: it's a f'ing plastic stick!.......

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
"Kits you make yourself use a hexagonal rod obtained from standard window blinds.
Mine are devised from a smooth, round, clear acrylic rod."

Kits you make yourself, cost you about $15 at most and give you the same result........ooooh a smooth, round, clear acrylic rod......:wtf: it's a f'ing plastic stick!.......

:rofl:
Agreed.
However, what you are paying for is the guys labor, etc. and it`s up to the individual to determine what that labor is worth. This holds true for just about anything you buy.

From the photos and description, it looks like he does a great job.

Personally, if I was thinking about installing angel eyes (I`m not), I would definately consider getting them from him. :)

·
Premium Member
29,676 Posts
cool2miketlu said:
hmmm I noticed alot of people type except different type of payment, it should be accept not except. To find out whats the difference look it up in a dictionary.
:rofl:, "I EXCEPT money orders if you pay in a very timely manner", how's he supposed to know how timely the buyer is before the buyer sends the M.O.?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.