NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today was the end of an era for me. I traded in my Celica this morning and picked up my new Acura TSX 6 speed, Navi. I was honesly sad to see the Celica go...that feeling was quickly eliminated as I rolled off the dealer lot down Route 202 this morning. I know there are folks on here who will say I should have got an Evo or something along those lines :whogives:...but I really don't care. I didn't want something that was in that class. The TSX might not be the fastest car out there, but at least I can hit a button, and tell it to find the nearest Chinese Resturant...totally bad a$$. :headbang:

·
Registered
896 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Originally posted by Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con
Maybe someday people will realize that there is more to a car than how fast it goes.
Nah ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
I saw a silver TL today!!! Man, that's a really nice car... but like larryD said, maybe when i grow up... but if that doesn't happen, definitely when i have kids!;) :gap: ;)

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 2003CBGTS
hehe, long as ur happy man.:thumbup:
:werd:
Originally posted by Drew
Well, today was the end of an era for me. I traded in my Celica this morning and picked up my new Acura TSX 6 speed, Navi. I was honesly sad to see the Celica go...that feeling was quickly eliminated as I rolled off the dealer lot down Route 202 this morning. I know there are folks on here who will say I should have got an Evo or something along those lines :whogives:...but I really don't care. I didn't want something that was in that class. The TSX might not be the fastest car out there, but at least I can hit a button, and tell it to find the nearest Chinese Resturant...totally bad a$$. :headbang:

Where are you from?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
larryd said:
Congrats Drew.. I like the TSX alot but I like the TL more, maybe one of these days when I grow up :)
Thanks Larry. I really like the TL too. They acutally had one there I fell in love with. It had the A Spec kit on it but it was $43K which was waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I wanted to spend. It feels really weird having 4 doors and not having a car that screams at you when you push it. The car is so quiet, it's weird.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
acilecdps6 said:
Drew, Nice choice - what color? post pics. I was really considering a TSX, but wanted a RWD car. The TL is even hotter, but too much torque-steer and too much money - lol. Good luck with it - ps you know there was a recall on them last week:

http://www.edmunds.com/news/regularnews/articles/103028/article.html

check it out
Thanks and no, I was not aware. I'm sure if my car was affected, they will let me know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts