NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the p/n for this item?

All I know is that it seems to be available with later model Celicas :shrugs:

Not listed under hood, bumper, or cooling system, at least as far as I can determine :shrugs:

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you sure? I've seen it on at least one other GT-S and as far as I know for both cars it came with the vehicle :confused:

That one is JDM spec but the other I know of is USDM (and local).

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm buying one off of a buddy of mine -- so I guess I don't need the p/n now, but I'd still like to try and track it down for anyone who might be interested. I'll see if there's something stamped on it.

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
It's part of the Action Package. It also came with the TRD Mechanical Sports front bumper back when you could buy that. The part number may be in the documentation for that. I'll try and remember to look at it next time I'm in my storage locker.

The part number for the front bumper was 00602-08164. You may be able to find it under that if that p/n calls out a bill of materials.

The only point of that part is because the opening on the TRD bumper is so large. It blocks off between the A/C condenser and the opening, so you see that black plate when you look in there. You may also notice the the projection driver's side of the piece has foam on top of it and seals to the underside of the bumper, blocking airflow from going over there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.