NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris's party is the 29th. But the meet was going to be on the 30th, but we could do Sunday if people want that. I suppose we could also just call Chris's party the meet but I would rather have a real meet.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
If this is a VA meet, Sunday would probably be the better day. I'm saying this strictly as an observer, as I probably won't be able to make it Sat. or Sun, and for once, the meet is near me. :angry:

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
Has the location of the meet been decided? It would be a legitimate move to understand how many can attend on Friday (Chris' party), Saturday and/or Sunday. Friday certainly has marquee value to this point. Maybe the party can be the single meet, but if enough come together to agree on Saturday or Sunday, I'll do what I can.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The meet is supposed to be in VA. But I was going to move it to accomadate the party, but the party is on Friday so that didn't really work.

As I said, I dont really like the idea of having the meet as just the party, but if there is no interest in a real meet then there is not much I can do.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by ringthree
The meet is supposed to be in VA. But I was going to move it to accomadate the party, but the party is on Friday so that didn't really work.

As I said, I dont really like the idea of having the meet as just the party, but if there is no interest in a real meet then there is not much I can do.
DUDE I'm comming to the meet. Set Date and location and people will come. People always have other things to do and its their choice to come or not to come. I for one enjoy seeing everyone and meeting newbs.

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Since I can't make the party I think we should have a meet too! I've been coming to them for the past few months now so I have to keep my streak going :)

Like I said, any time during the day works for me :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
i see slava a few times a week on the road around 5:45pm ish. haha. just that im not in the mr2 all the time. nice rims btw.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by Kosan
i see slava a few times a week around 5:45pm ish. haha. just that im not in the mr2 all the time.
I only see you when you are in the 2. I mean its not like I look out for spiky haired AZN's all the time :)

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MicaCeli said:
DUDE I'm comming to the meet. Set Date and location and people will come. People always have other things to do and its their choice to come or not to come. I for one enjoy seeing everyone and meeting newbs.
I'm not trying to be pissy Jake right now. I am just saying doing two days of driving is something I would do, but if its more convienent to just do it one day at Chris's place thats ok.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
It isn't all that bad to work less conventionally for 1 month. Certainly, it may not be a good idea to start an 'uncoventional meet' trend but if many more are OK with the party than other options I'd think it'd be acceptable for this occasion. Nonetheless, 2 can always be better than 1. Let's see what swims and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok well for now so that people can plan, the two options are either meet is the party, or meet on Sunday the 31st, at the Pinera by my house.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i might be at the meet, i will see if i can get my motor all back together. putting in Wiseco Pistons w/ Rings 9:1
and Eagle Forged Rods, new water pump , timing belt, head gasket alot of work ahead for me =(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts