NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 2 months before I broke up with the long term ex like 3 years ago I was sick of her **** and my RA from college was a regular friend of mine. I suspected she had a crush on me since she let me get away with a lot my sophomore year of college after moving back into the apartment dorms after I decided against being a bro (dasher will get the reference).

We used to hang out with a mutual group of her friends, but could never drink in her dorms so our drinking was limited my 2nd year. But I was a junior with my own apartment. So I told her to come over and watch James Bond. A bottle of hypnotic later and we were in the sheets. She was still a virgin and didn't really want to have sex just then.

Oh well right. She wasn't that hot until she dressed up. Then she was a little hot. Super ****ing smart and was always that clutch friend that helped with dude issues in life. Engineering so she helped put tons of **** together etc.

Anyways we went to a concert together and that was fun, but my ex showed up a week later after we were suppose to hang out with ****ing 30 Seconds to Mars tickets. I couldn't turn it down and needless to say my RA friend blew me off.

But knowing roaf nothing is ever a done deal. Fast forward 6 months later to around Sept and I am out with "Vindicator" and a group of our friends. I blow them off when I see my RA friend. She was super pissed, but 2 shark waters later and we forgot all about it.

We made out that night. Agreed to go on a date etc. So the next night my buddy gets Halo 3 and I started texting my current gf. We weren't dating yet, but my RA friend sent me texts telling me to come over. I was like no since I didn't want to just fool around and I was hanging out with Kris.

She called like 10 times begged me to come over. At one point she was like I will sleep with you. Looking back I guess I was a dumbass for continuing to play Halo 3. Oh well.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
She probably would have drugged you, strapped on a dildo, and proceed to conquer your manhood. It was probably a good idea you continued to play Halo.

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
I am noticing a theme... you get your ass blocked at the end of your conquests. Mine all request me as a friend and want to keep talking.... you need to learn the art of being smooth my friend.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Sophomores where I went to school. Most seniors are moved off campus by that point.

Honestly I've never even heard of RA's that are seniors...at least in none of the major Mich. universities. It's always been sophomores, because hell, if you're a senior here and still, in any shape or form present in a freshman dormitory, than something is wrooooooong with you.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is the root of your problems.
I don't know. I like to think either drama attracts me or I am attracted to it. I would rather had not had random sex back on those college days. But if you asked me now...although I am in a committed relationship.

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
I don't know. I like to think either drama attracts me or I am attracted to it. I would rather had not had random sex back on those college days. But if you asked me now...although I am in a committed relationship.
I would analyze more but usually drama happens because of slip ups. Happened to me when I was dating 3 chicks at the same time.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would analyze more but usually drama happens because of slip ups. Happened to me when I was dating 3 chicks at the same time.
Most of mine in college had to deal with the fact that I was a ***** and ran back to my ex gf from high school in order to get laid.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts