NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my dad recently purchased another supra. it now brings the total count to 5. 4 tt and one non turbo. its a 98 6speed. has single turbo conversion. and has the nitrious lines hooked up too it and might possibly buy a tank and hook it back up. also has a roll cage which will probably be taken out but not for sure! heres some pics...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blitzceli said:
man I seriously want one...It is so tempting to sell my celicas and parts and get one.
dont do that...build your celica. with the parts you told me you had it should be a sweet celi...but if you did sell your car and parts youll have a supra and be able to mod it lol

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
what is he doing with that many supras? doing a chop shop? and most importantly why are you hanging on to the celica? ditch it and drive something with balls.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
jayspeedy24 said:
what is he doing with that many supras? doing a chop shop? and most importantly why are you hanging on to the celica? ditch it and drive something with balls.
Rebuild and sell. It's how Russians live.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
anthracite, correct?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oONoGoAutoOo said:
nice. good luck fixing it up.
it wont be hard to fix. my dad has all the parts needed to fix it!

the reason my dad has so many supras is because he loves them and loves to work on them. he buys them for a good price wrecked and fixes them and sells them and we make pretty good money selling them!

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
That supra is pretty banged up.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
that shopping cart mustve been damn big to make that dent, lol

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jeetee-ess said:
so how did the previous owner mess up this one? i think you should just keep this supra after you guys fix it.
we already have 5 supras. one for each member of the family lol. i still have yet to drive one but since i got caugth street racing my chances are gone for a long time! have no idea how the guy wrecked it but theres damage all over so...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
very nice man!! I love supras...2 of my friends just got 98 automatic TT supras. I want one REAL BAD!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts