NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sweet!!! That NSX Type S Zero kicks a$$! I love the sound of the car's engine.

How much $ do those cost?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your connection doesn't really determine the speed of DL's. It's the speed of the other server hosting the file. You can have a T1 and be slow if the other server u're connected to is slow..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our version= yes
Japanese version= not quite

The NSX-R is one bad pickle, and it's not much more expensive than an R34 or MKIV Supra over in Japan.

I'm impressed how well the NSX overcame the Skyline's AWD launch and still won- it was pulling hard at the end of the race...

·
Registered
36 Posts
advan said:
Our version= yes
Japanese version= not quite

The NSX-R is one bad pickle, and it's not much more expensive than an R34 or MKIV Supra over in Japan.

I'm impressed how well the NSX overcame the Skyline's AWD launch and still won- it was pulling hard at the end of the race...
maybe its the mAdD tH3rD g3aR vTeK y0!!1! ???
or is that a USDM option?

dont R34 GT-R's cost like USD $60,000 in japan?

·
Registered
159 Posts
pfft, NSXs are ****. $80,000 for a mid 13 sec car, who gives a **** if it handles like a god, how much are you really going to appreciate that .5 sec quicker time through your neigborhood.

Plus you cant mod em without taking out a loan. Intake, exhaust, a few more meager hp gaining mods is about all unless you go for a $10,000 SC kit, or $20000 turbo fabbing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts