NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jdm replica license plates? im trying to find a place that has replica jdm license plates so i can swap them out for shows.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
you sure you want to buy them here? I have seen some people who tried to do Kanji and they do not even look like what it is suppose to be.... Just plain ugly and do not look like one. Since you know people in Japan ask them to get one from Junkyard and send it over :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
jdm-style said:
jdm replica license plates? im trying to find a place that has replica jdm license plates so i can swap them out for shows.
A friend of mine from GT Customz does that on his car. His brother was stationed in I dont know where and brought the plates back and just gave them to him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
couldnt ???

how hard is it to take a screw driver and send you his !!!

you want jdm plates... he wants us parts for his car... TRADE !

lol... riiight, if only it were that easy.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chiznarles said:
don't be a poser man.. japanese plates belong on japanese cars (right-hand drive)

;)

hehe so does that mean japanese sidemarkers should belong on japanese cars right chiz :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
jdm-style said:

hehe so does that mean japanese sidemarkers should belong on japanese cars right chiz :chuckles:
i think plates are a totally different thing though.

honestly...i don't understand why people put them on at shows. i don't think it looks cool or anything...it's just a license plate. maybe getting like a TRD Japan license plate will look good...

·
Registered
480 Posts
i dunno, i might ask my aunt to bring back a set for me just for the hell of it. though i dont have any plans on mounting any on my car, they would be interesting to have...especially if she got them with a screw driver at 3am in the morning =P

·
Registered
357 Posts
at shows you get points for detail... JDM parts are coveted by many here in the US, since we pretty much get japan's scraps. i think it'd be bad ass to see a JDM plate on a celi at a show. it's that one extra step.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
i have a JDM parking permit.. its pretty sweet.. i dunno whether i should put it where it really goes on japanese cars.. or somewhere where people can see it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
you should try and get the plates that have the glowing numbers, those are hella clean...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts